Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Loh Yen Wei

Yen, please. I know the past is the past already. And its been months now. I know we have both done too much damages to one another and I have already accepted the fact that we are not meant to be.

The purpose of this blog post is to clarify some things.

Firstly, yeah. I got a little upset about the twitter updates between you and Suz. But that was merely a misunderstanding. She did clarify things with me through sms, but I never replied her the 2nd time because my credits ran out. I just replied her today aftet topping up tho.

And please. My self-pitying sorry ass? How are you so sure Yen? How are you so sure that I have not gotten over the past, and grow into a stronger person? Yes, I have been hurt. I have been depressed. But that was all in the past now. I find my own happiness now. Honestly, I don't care. Right now, my life is too filled with assignments and many opportunities (In school) to worry about these. I have an international design competition coming up. I have no time for childish acts and games anymore like last time. Do whatever you want with each other. You DO realize whatever you two do, I have no right and is unable to stop you because its your choice in the end? So really, you don't have to explain yourselves.

Last but not least. I really do apologize if you seem to think that I annoy you over 4000km (I find that really funny haha) Well, I have already explained things clearly here. And I really wish you'd take back the me being a self-pitying ass bitch part. It really isn't nice. And awesome people wouldn't say low-standard stuffs like that.

PS. Have a great life there. and I wish you all the best. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home